- faʻaipoipogae faaipoipo aifaaipoipoga
Noun(1) the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce(2) two people who are married to each other(3) the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony(4) a close and intimate union
(1) A-T-K-K-Q-Q-J of trumps would score 190 for a run plus a marriage in trumps.(2) At that time, it seemed that Hawaii might soon legalize same-sex marriage .(3) Will the ramifications of constitutional holdings relating to same-sex marriage affect the anti-polygamy laws?(4) Community property is generally the property a husband and wife accumulate during marriage .(5) For federal purposes like taxes, the law declares that marriage exclusively means the union of one man and one woman.(6) they were celebrating 50 years of marriage(7) I should tell you that I have a gay nephew who is in a long term relationship and HE and HIS partner are against gay marriage .(8) A former British soldier and his German bride, who overcame prejudice in post-war Germany, were today celebrating 50 years of marriage .(9) They have disagreed about whether laws prohibiting gay marriage have in fact been weakened and, if so, about whether this is for good or for bad.(10) At the time of marriage , the wife was 27 years of age and was a corporate bond trader.(11) After taking a trick a player can announce a marriage (the K and Q of the same suit) for 5 extra points for the team.(12) the children from his first marriage(13) And we have legalized same-sex marriage in the entire state.(14) he gave him his eldest daughter in marriage(15) After failing to reach agreement last month the legislature returned to discuss an amendment that would ban gay marriage but allow civil unions.(16) But then, I thought that's what marriage was about.
(1) arranged marriage :: faaipoipoga faatulaga
(2) marriage certificate :: tusi faʻaipoipo
(3) gay marriage :: faaipoipoga fiailoa
(4) marriage proposal :: talosaga faaipoipoga
(5) propose marriage :: faatuina le faaipoipoga
(6) before marriage :: ao lei faaipoipo
(7) marriage license :: laisene faaipoipoga
(8) marriage ceremony :: sauniga o le faaipoipoga
(9) marriage counselor :: fesoasoani faaipoipoga
(10) civil marriage :: faaipoipoga faalemalo
2. wedding ::
3. union ::
4. married couple ::
5. matrimony ::
marriage, marriageable, marriages
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My MARRIAGE to Hizdahr is political.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
Your MARRIAGE is quite interesting.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Do I look like Maury Povich?
I'm not your MARRIAGE counselor.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Until your MARRIAGE
to Khal Drogo, Your Grace,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
As if men need more
reasons to fear MARRIAGE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Samoan Dictionary: marriage
Meaning and definitions of marriage, translation in Samoan language for marriage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of marriage in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "marriage"
What marriage means in Samoan, marriage meaning in Samoan, marriage definition, examples and pronunciation of marriage in Samoan language.