Noun(1) the state of being present; current existence(2) the immediate proximity of someone or something(3) an invisible spiritual being felt to be nearby(4) the impression that something is present(5) dignified manner or conduct(6) the act of being present
(1) an online presence(2) He's got a real physical presence - his chest is puffed up and it feels like he's taking up too much space.(3) The constable said that he found Mr Bibby to be " quite threatening just by his mere physical presence ".(4) the monks became aware of a strange presence(5) The vertebrates are characterized by the presence of a bony skeleton and a brain.(6) his presence is most welcome(7) Arriving in Tripoli on 12 February 1941, he made his presence felt immediately.(8) We would feel uneasy in the presence of someone who knew our inmost thoughts.(9) From one of these old men, whose name is not mentioned here, I received the sense of having been in the presence of evil.(10) The crowd responded with applause suitably thunderous for a woman with such commanding stage presence .(11) This will ensure that a high visibility policing presence will be maintained in such areas as Shipley East.(12) We've been putting pressure on the Government to increase the Garda presence on our roads.(13) Richard was not a big man but his presence was overwhelming(14) Alexander has a real earthy solid presence which balances Carlos's classical technique.(15) He said that provided a police presence was maintained in the centre, the project could be beneficial.(16) he has an immense presence
(1) in the presence of :: i le afioaga o
(2) presence of mind :: luma o le mafaufau
(3) your presence :: lou afioaga
(4) in the presence :: i le afioaga o
(5) presence or absence :: luma po o le toesea
(6) in presence :: i le afioaga o
(7) in presence of :: i le afioaga o
(8) divine presence :: afioaga paia
(9) police presence :: luma o leoleo
1. existence ::
2. attendance ::
3. aura ::
4. ghost ::
5. front ::
English to Samoan Dictionary: presence
Meaning and definitions of presence, translation in Samoan language for presence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of presence in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "presence"
What presence means in Samoan, presence meaning in Samoan, presence definition, examples and pronunciation of presence in Samoan language.