- vaitaimi epretermfaaupuinatermingtermly
Noun(1) a word or expression used for some particular thing(2) a limited period of time(3) (usually plural(4) any distinct quantity contained in a polynomial(5) one of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition(6) the end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent(7) (architecture
Verb(1) name formally or designate with a term
(1) As she progresses toward the end of her pregnancy term , she will usually demand to eat more and more.(2) The main issues in the contract dispute are wages, harassment language and the term of the agreement.(3) term of imprisonment(4) the president is elected for a single four-year term(5) Another significant section of the overturned clauses dealt with a fixed term of office for the Chief Prosecutor.(6) Just days into his first term in office, he already recognized that the roles of senator and psychologist are similar.(7) Such recess appointments, though rare, allow a federal judge to serve a limited term .(8) The study was limited to babies born to first-time mothers who went into labor spontaneously and at term .(9) He was in good general health, was born at term and was fully immunized, appropriate to his age.(10) All of the mothers studied were in spontaneous labor at term with singleton pregnancies in cephalic presentations.(11) A healthy child was delivered at term , and the couple will be offered prenatal diagnosis in subsequent pregnancies.(12) In the clinic the girl's mother told me that, although born at term , Susan had weighed but 3 pounds.(13) The child was born at term with an uneventful antenatal, perinatal, and postnatal history.(14) during term time(15) at term(16) Nevertheless, it is impossible to deliver all term breech pregnancies by caesarean section.
(1) long-term :: taimi umi
(2) short-term :: taimi puupuu
(3) in the long term :: i totonu o le vaitaimi e umi
(4) this term :: lenei vaitaimi e
(5) in term :: i vaitaimi
(6) term paper :: vaitaimi pepa
(7) term of payment :: vaitaimi o le le totogiina
(8) search term :: suesuega vaitaimi
1. word ::
2. language ::
5. period ::
6. duration ::
7. session ::
8. full term ::
9. terminal figure ::
10. condition ::
11. call ::
preterm, term, termed, terming, termly, terms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No. Or to use the
clinical TERM, "nuh-uh""
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
I'm trying to serve you
by planning for the long TERM.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
By the way, another accepted usage
for the TERM "ho."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Ketchup started out as a general TERM
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
There should be
a TERM for that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
English to Samoan Dictionary: term
Meaning and definitions of term, translation in Samoan language for term with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of term in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "term"
What term means in Samoan, term meaning in Samoan, term definition, examples and pronunciation of term in Samoan language.