- mamanufuafuainana fuafuainafuafuaga
Noun(1) the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan(2) an arrangement scheme(3) something intended as a guide for making something else(4) a decorative or artistic work(5) an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions(6) a preliminary sketch indicating the plan for something(7) the creation of something in the mind
Verb(1) make or work out a plan for; devise(2) plan something for a specific role or purpose or effect(3) create the design for; create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner(4) make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form(5) create designs(6) conceive or fashion in the mind; invent(7) intend or have as a purpose
(1) design office(2) inside, the design reverts to turn-of-the-century luxe(3) When looking at building plans in the design stage, program is usually what's on everyone's mind.(4) Neither its design nor its purpose has changed in that time.(5) A second argument draws from the appearance of design in the universe the conclusion that there must be a Designer.(6) good design can help the reader understand complicated information(7) the design for the bridge has been completed(8) she has a degree in design(9) that's his grand design(10) they improved the design of the site(11) the cloister is of late-twelfth-century design(12) He is best known for helping to design the House of Commons.(13) The three winners are different in scale, design and purpose, yet they are linked by their modernity.(14) When we complete the interviews next week we will have selected a firm to work with the staff, students and faculty to design the building.(15) he has just unveiled his design for the new museum(16) Planning officers said the design of the building was ├ö├ç├┐bold and contemporary├ö├ç├û but did not detract from the area.
(1) graphic design :: mamanu kalafi
(2) interior design :: totonu mamanu
(3) fashion design :: mamanu faiga
(4) product design :: mamanu oloa
(5) industrial design :: fuafuaga tau alamanuia
(6) design pattern :: mamanu mamanu
(7) architectural design :: mamanu fausaga
(8) by design :: e ala i le mamanu
(9) design engineer :: mamanu inisinia
(10) urban design :: mamanu taulaga
1. plan ::
2. pattern ::
3. intention ::
4. intent ::
6. designing ::
7. plan ::
8. invent ::
9. intend ::
10. project ::
design, designed, designs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Stuart's a terrific artist. He went
to the Rhode Island School of Design.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
as the regular phone ring
which is really a poor DESIGN,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
...because ours exceeds yours
in both DESIGN and execution.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
I keep showing him the DESIGN,
he keeps asking for changes, like:
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
How did you have time to
DESIGN an experiment?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
English to Samoan Dictionary: design
Meaning and definitions of design, translation in Samoan language for design with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of design in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "design"
What design means in Samoan, design meaning in Samoan, design definition, examples and pronunciation of design in Samoan language.