Noun(1) a building where people go to eat
(1) Six women in their late twenties are gathered in a London restaurant for dinner.(2) He was going to meet her at the most expensive restaurant in town!(3) Why not pause to eat at a decent restaurant and have a recommended local wine with your meal?(4) On the camp site is a well stocked shop and a restaurant , that also serves takeaway dishes.(5) When Lou's father was young, he started a restaurant in the city.(6) A customer of a restaurant is deeply affected by the manner in which staff serve them.(7) Fred decides to take his family and friends for a meal at an expensive restaurant .(8) fast-food restaurant(9) Chinese restaurant(10) "I own the Italian restaurant down the street.(11) seafood restaurant(12) It will be an unique urban quarter with cafes, restaurants and places in which to relax.(13) All the stores and fast-food restaurants were closed for the day.(14) Along the way are bars and restaurants ideal for a sunset drink in the soft sea breeze.(15) The pub now has two restaurants serving anything from sausages to shark steaks.(16) The resort's restaurants offer a variety of local and international food.
(1) fast food restaurant :: faleaiga meaai anapogi
(2) fancy restaurant :: faleaiga manaia
(3) restaurant manager :: pule o le faleaiga
(4) seafood restaurant :: figota faleaiga
(5) restaurant car :: faleaiga taavale
(6) restaurant owner :: tagata e ona le faleaiga
(7) family restaurant :: faleaiga aiga
1. eating house ::
2. eating place ::
3. eatery ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
which was conducted in
his favorite sushi RESTAURANT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
at the RESTAURANT
when you said
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
This Sunday night, you may take me
to dinner at a nice RESTAURANT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
Yeah, we swung by her apartment
on the way to the RESTAURANT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
The RESTAURANT division, mostly.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
English to Samoan Dictionary: restaurant
Meaning and definitions of restaurant, translation in Samoan language for restaurant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of restaurant in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "restaurant"
What restaurant means in Samoan, restaurant meaning in Samoan, restaurant definition, examples and pronunciation of restaurant in Samoan language.