- mativa ifaaletonu
Noun(1) the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable(2) lack of an adequate quantity or number
(1) a budget deficiency of $96 billion(2) An important deficiency of the act, however, was its failure to implement a standardised, routine data set for monitoring care plans.(3) Yang deficiency unsuccessfully controls water, so there is profuse and clear urine.(4) This condition was caused by taking insulin and failing to eat which gave rise to a deficiency of blood sugar causing the appellant to be unaware of what he was doing.(5) Failure to meet this increased demand can result in a deficiency .(6) If we later find that a defaulted loan has an underwriting deficiency , we may ask the lender to repurchase the loan.(7) vitamin A deficiency in children(8) Another remarkable feature Hu noticed in his early days in the city was the serious deficiency of work efficiency.(9) As the deficiency worsens children become pale and weak, eat less, and tire easily.(10) It is being run against the background of growing incidences of crop problems and, in some cases, crop failures due to deficiencies of lime and trace elements.(11) What they call deficiencies and faults of the management of administrative agencies are necessary properties.(12) Soy foods cause deficiencies in calcium and Vitamin D, which are essential for strong bones.(13) Although examples of good practice do exist in some areas, 10 serious deficiencies remain.(14) In many of the lesser developed countries of Central America, deficiencies in vitamins and minerals are a problem.(15) Scientists believe the normally docile beasts are eating the baby birds to make up for deficiencies in their diet on Rum, or even using them as a form of medicine.(16) It is often our emotional weaknesses and deficiencies that cause our portfolios to fail, and not - as many like to think - because the market isn't rising.
(1) immune deficiency :: faaletonu puipuia
(2) iron deficiency anemia :: anemia faaletonu uʻamea
(3) vitamin deficiency :: vitamini faaletonu
(4) deficiency disease :: faaletonu faamaʻi
(5) mental deficiency :: faaletonu le mafaufau
(6) make up a deficiency :: faia aʻe ai se faaletonu
1. insufficiency ::
2. defect ::
3. lack ::
1. abundance ::
2. adequacy ::
3. amplitude ::
4. opulence ::
5. plenitude ::
6. plenty ::
7. wealth ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
if DEFICIENCY of the
monoamine oxidase enzyme
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
English to Samoan Dictionary: deficiency
Meaning and definitions of deficiency, translation in Samoan language for deficiency with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deficiency in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "deficiency"
What deficiency means in Samoan, deficiency meaning in Samoan, deficiency definition, examples and pronunciation of deficiency in Samoan language.