Noun(1) someone who washes things for a living(2) seal consisting of a flat disk placed to prevent leakage(3) a home appliance for washing clothes and linens automatically
(1) She had just thrown a load of whites in the washer when the doorbell rang.(2) The washer breaking down was the most annoying thing, happening just when the baby was sick and there was five times as much laundry to do.(3) a glass washer(4) I placed them carefully on top of the dryer and put the pillowcase into the washer with a load of whites.(5) Besides his own ingenuity, he used a tile setter's simple tools and a window washer 's belt and buckle.(6) A short, stout man by the name of Lars Benny was the general owner, barkeep and bottle washer of the joint.(7) I will buy the robot floor washer when it comes out, and the automatic lawnmower as soon as I can afford one.(8) Transfer laundry from washer to dryer, start another load.(9) Would using a power washer do damage to my stones or grout?(10) In the case of a $5 item, I'd be tempted to just throw the thing in the washer with cold water, and then hang it or lay it flat on towels to dry.(11) A difference of three feet one way or another may not seem like much when you're deciding where to position a glass washer , but it can add up to hundreds or even thousands of extra steps for bartenders a week.(12) The dogs took it all in their stride, but I am damp and cross with myself, since if I'd kept in the habit of turning off the washing machine taps after each load, then the washer might not have worn out.(13) Fasten the bottom of each brace with a 6-inch machine bolt and countersink the washer and nut.(14) You could be a window washer on a skyscraper, and the anchor on your scaffold could break, just as the winds just gusting up to 30 miles an hour.(15) I used to spend $50 every few weeks on laundry bills, because I had no washer or dryer.(16) And he walked out of the apartment, heading down the hall to the community washer and dryer on this floor.
(1) pressure washer :: washer uunaiga
(2) lock washer :: washer loka
(3) spring washer :: washer tautotogo
(4) window washer :: faamalama washer
(5) windshield washer :: talimatagi washer
(6) windscreen washer :: washer windscreen
1. washing machine ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Fine, it's out of the WASHER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
You're a good WASHER.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
English to Samoan Dictionary: washer
Meaning and definitions of washer, translation in Samoan language for washer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of washer in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "washer"
What washer means in Samoan, washer meaning
in Samoan, washer definition, examples and pronunciation
of washer in Samoan language.