Noun(1) unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
Verb(1) kill intentionally and with premeditation(2) alter so as to make unrecognizable
(1) he was put on trial for attempted murder(2) my father will murder me if I'm home late(3) They'd have been better off giving it to the cook not to murder the cuisines of countries that have already suffered so much.(4) the 40-mile-per-hour winds at the summit were murder(5) my first job at the steel mill was murder(6) the brutal murder of a German holidaymaker(7) Generally, we hold that there's no crime worse than murder , and we punish it more harshly than we do anything else.(8) I want the people who calculatingly and brutally murder others to pay severely for their heinous crimes.(9) I could murder some chips(10) somebody tried to murder Joe(11) the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer(12) He pleaded guilty to conspiracy to murder persons unknown and to possession of weapons and ammunition.(13) By the end of the year there were 129 killings, murders , assassinations, crossfire victims, accidents and unexplained deaths.(14) I got so tired of watching the news because of all the kidnappings and rapes and murders and theft that filled that channel and I wanted to help put an end to it.(15) From muggings to murders , recent crime patterns show citizens returning home from office or an outing late in the night have become soft targets of the men on prowl.(16) His family believe that a factor in his disappearance could be the upcoming anniversary of the death of his father, who was murdered 15 years ago by an armed robber.
(1) mass murder :: fasioti tagata misisā
(2) attempted murder :: fasioti tagata taumafai
(3) self-murder :: lava le fasioti tagata
(4) premeditated murder :: fasioti tagata faamoemoeina
(5) murder case :: tulaga fasioti tagata
(6) murder mystery :: mea lilo o le fasioti tagata
(7) murder rate :: fasioti tagata fua faatatau
(8) murder for hire :: fasioti tagata mo totogi
1. killing ::
2. hell ::
3. execution ::
4. kill ::
5. mutilate ::
6. bump off ::
1. heaven ::
2. paradise ::
murder, murdered, murderer, murderers, murderess, murderesses, murdering, murderous, murders
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He'll MURDER you
as soon as you have what he wants.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
MURDER mystery dinner.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
There was a MURDER there.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
...I immediately just MURDER you,
just right here in this restaurant?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
If you were to marry Cersei,
she'd MURDER you in your sleep.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Samoan Dictionary: murder
Meaning and definitions of murder, translation in Samoan
language for murder with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of murder in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'murder'
What murder means in Samoan, murder meaning
in Samoan, murder
definition, examples and pronunciation
of murder in Samoan language.